Dark Saiyan Furry
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark Saiyan Furry

A game by MysticGohan123 Fourm made by Sliferdude32

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Jd Iv's Application :)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jd Iv

Jd Iv

Jd Iv's Application :) Empty
PostSubject: Jd Iv's Application :)   Jd Iv's Application :) Icon_minitimeMon Nov 21, 2011 5:32 pm

Name: Jd Iv

Special Talents: Good iconer, Very funny, Athetlic, Good at coding, Love soccer, Very nice person to be around.

Why should I have GM I should have GM because, I'm a very good iconer, coder, and programmar, I can help you with updates and anything, also I'm an very experiences user, I've been admin on many games, also, I'm very good at helping users, I'm a very nice person, and I like to enforce rules to people who are not polite etc.

GM Experience: Dark Apocolypse, Light Apocoly, The Chaos Games , Some Hero's United sever, Dbz Unleashed Rage , Dark Reneagede and more.

Any other experience: Programmar for lots of games, coder for many, good helper, and I can add any verb you want for gms etc. and I'm very good at helping people.

Thanks for Reading my App <3 Smile
Back to top Go down

Jd Iv's Application :)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dark Saiyan Furry :: GM Applications-
Jump to: